About Middlesex Flooring
For over 20 years, Middlesex Flooring have been supplying and fitting top quality flooring to hospitals, offices, local authority housing schemes, factories, schools and universities, as well as to clients in the sports, leisure and hotel industry.
When you work with us, you’ll be able to choose from the most prestigious and reliable flooring manufacturers in the business and work with a team of expertly trained friendly fitters whose service you will find second to none.
Are you looking for a non-slip rubber flooring for a college canteen or a no-scuff vinyl for a busy corridor in a hospital or sports centre? Perhaps you need safety flooring for a children’s nursery, or stair carpet for a care home? Or you may want an eye-catching carpet design to make an impact in an office boardroom, mats for a gym, or eco-friendly linoleum for a student residence?
Whatever your requirements, you’ll receive advice on the most practical and cost-effective surface whether directly or through your builder, architect or designer.
Our fitting expertise includes:
- Slip resistant, anti-bacterial flooring for hospitals and public buildings
- Hard-wearing flooring for kitchens, corridors and reception areas
- Safe, durable flooring for communal stairways and hallways
- Top of the range commercial carpets and carpet tiles for offices
- Refurbishment of existing floors in offices, factories, homes
- Hygienic, non-slip flooring for bathrooms and disabled toilets
- Environmentally friendly lino
We supply, fit and maintain quality commercial flooring for clients such as:
- Hospitals, care homes, clinics, dentists, vets
- Schools, universities, nurseries
- Leisure centres, sports venues, hotels, museums
- Offices, libraries, workshops, factories
- New and existing housing schemes
- Housing Associations
- Local Councils