Flooring in Educational premises
With many years in the Education Flooring sector we work with nurseries, schools and universities, providing for contractors or directly with clients.
As an educational establishment, you know the value of heard-wearing, competitively priced flooring. You’ll also want it to be easy to clean and meet rigorous health and safety standards.
Education Flooring should also be attractive. For instance, a stylish design in LVT (luxury vinyl tiles) in a university’s reception area indicates the quality of education on offer. A colourful, scuff-free, non-slip floor is just right for primary schools.
Whatever surface you choose, we understand that your priorities will be:
- Making a good first impression
Our flooring ranges are tough, flexible and compatible with under-floor heating. They are ideal for anywhere with heavy footfall, such as stairs in student accommodation, for a school kitchen or a sports hall that doubles as a venue for social functions.
You may want to deal with us directly or ask your builder, architect or designer to contact us. Either way, there are many reasons to work with us:
- We can undertake a small-scale repair, or a full school floor refurbishment
- Our installation team will lay flooring any time, overnight or at the weekend
- Our sub-floor preparation is second to none
- All our fitters have undergone a DBS check
- We pride ourselves on completing every job on time and on budget
- Our quote is final – with no hidden extras
- Our flooring is DDA compliant and meets highest British and International standards